B.S. Chemistry (Minor in Physics), Truman State University (2003)
3. X. Zhang, M.R. Nimlos, G.B. Ellison, M.E. Varner and J.F. Stanton "Infrared Absorption Spectra of Matrix-Isolated cis,cis-HOONO and its ab initio CCSD(T) Anharmonic Vibrational Bands" submitted.
2. E.B. Jochnowitz, X. Zhang, M.R. Nimlos, M.E. Varner, J.F. Stanton and G.B. Ellison "Propargyl Radical: ab initio Anharmonic Modes and the Polarized Infrared Absorption Spectra of Matrix-Isolated HCCCH2" J. Phys. Chem. A 109 3812 (2005).
1. I.M. Konen, I.B. Pollack, E.X.J. Li, M.I. Lester, M.E. Varner and J.F. Stanton "Infrared overtone spectroscopy and unimolecular decay dynamics of peroxynitrous acid" J. Chem. Phys. 122, 094320 (2005).
|Conference Proceedings and Talks|
3. M.E. Varner, J.F. Stanton and B.J. Braams "A Global Potential Energy Surface for HNO3" International Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy, Columbus (OH), June 2005.
2. C.J. Cramer, M.E. Varner and C.R. Kinsinger "Modified pseudopotentials in quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical calculations for metallocene catalysts" American Chemical Society National Meeting, New Orleans (LA), March 2003.
1. M.E. Varner A.E. Combs and M. Nagan "Computational Simulation of a Human tRNA Molecule" Student Research Conference (Truman State University), Kirksville (MO), April 2003.